1. PERSONAL TRAINING MEMBERSHIPS
ALL PERSONAL TRAINING CLIENTS HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ANY TEAM TRAINING SESSIONS WHICH WILL RUN Wednesday 930am and 6pm, 7pm and 8pm. Saturdays 9am and 12pm from April 2017
PERSONAL TRAINING (2-4 PER GROUP)
Why choose Small group training?
- You can train whenever you want – sessions every hour, every day – except Sunday – this will give you flexibility and less stress about having to fit into a time that doesn’t suit you
- You will train harder in a group setting than that achieved in 1-2-1 personal training
- You can train more times a week and pay much less than 1-2-1 personal training
- This will increase results dramatically if you hit 3-4 sessions per week
- Your training won’t become stale or stagnate as we change the structure every month
- You get to meet new people who will encourage you and make training more enjoyable
- We will arrange monthly 1-2-1 check-ins to help you better define what you want to work on and achieve whether it’s fat loss, flexibility, greater strength, fitness etc
- You get to share the journey with other people and realise that others struggle the way you do and that you are not alone
- Sessions are more focused, there is less distraction and there is a clear direction for each session
Small Group Personal Training takes place at Fitness Hub 21, all members get personalised training with a coach in groups of 2-4 people. The sessions cater to every fitness level provided you are not seriously injured. We have classes from beginners to advanced. These groups allow you to pick the sessions that suite you and allow you to train 8-12 times a month or unlimited training. This is a personal training format of exercise where you share the cost of a coach with a maximum of 4 people. This format enables you to have flexibility with your training and gives you the option to train more times a week (including our team training sessions) than regular personal training would allow. This leads to better results and is more affordable long term.
Small Group training increases the intensity of training on your own, you get to train with like minded people with a program that suits your fitness needs and goals.
All clients have an initial consultation which includes an assessment and training session to see how you will fit into the sessions. You also receive nutritional coaching and are assigned your own coach who will help you on your journey.
MONTHLY ROLLING CONTRACT
Monday – 630am, 730am, 930am, 1030am, 1130am, 530pm, 630pm, 730pm, 830pm
Tuesday – 630am, 730am, 930am, 1030am, 1130am, 430pm, 630pm, 730pm, 830pm
Thursday – 630am, 730am, 930am, 1030am, 1130am, 430pm, 630pm, 730pm, 830pm
Friday – 630am, 730am, 930am, 1030am, 1130am, 530pm, 630pm, 730pm, 830pm
Saturday – 8am, 10am, 11am, 1pm
Winchmore Hill Library (rear of) Green Lanes, N21 3AP
Free parking – out the front or on the streets nearby
1-2-1 PERSONAL TRAINING
60 MINUTES – For those new to training, injured or just want to go it alone. These sessions allow more time to work on technique development, flexibility, injury rehab and specific training programs aimed at recovering from injury, building strength and working on specific areas you need to reach your goal.
MONTHLY CONTRACT (Minimum 3 months)
2. TEAM TRAINING MEMBERSHIPS
This option allows you to join in our Team Training on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s
These sessions are in larger groups of up to 16 people
The focus is general fitness and conditioning
PAY AS YOU GO